Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Happy Tuesday!


Vito was 5 weeks 4 days. Iñigo was 7 weeks 3 days. Piero was 6 weeks 5 days.

Vito is now 4 years old, Iñigo is 2 years and 3 months and Piero is 7 weeks and 5 days. Time flies! So I'm beyond thankful I have these photos to capture these fleeting moments. What happy Tuesdays (and Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays!) I have!

Enjoy your today, too!

* * * * * * *
P.S.
Subscribe to my newsletter
Like me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Love me on Bloglovin'

4 comments:

  1. Vito and Piero look so much alike. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute!!! your boys are all so gwapo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such handsome boys!! Pati names ang guapo :) Vito and Piero look like twins here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute babies!!! I love baby boys myself, I have one right now, my 3 year old apo, not quite a baby anymore, but will always be for me.
    The first time you posted baby Piero's photo, I noticed then that he looked like your oldest, Vito. And sure enough, from the above photo, they do. And that's why I think the most darling is your middle son, Inigo, the curly hair, beautiful eyes, the one with the distinct look, how can anyone not fall in love with the little guy?

    (not a stalker nor a creep , just one of your avid readers)

    Wowa A

    ReplyDelete

This is all pretty new to me so please feel free to share your mommy wisdom!