Thursday, August 14, 2014

Vito is 4

My birthday boy turned 4 yesterday. There was a small cake and new toys and little loud friends over. He had so much fun, he wants to be 5 years old ASAP (as in now!) so he can have cake and toys and friends over again. Oh dear, my Vito sure is in a hurry to grow up!


This photo, taken when Vito just turned 1, feels like it was just yesterday. I wish time didn't pass so swiftly! How wonderful to be given so much—my boys make me feel like I won the lottery of life thrice!–and how melancholic to know these gifts won't be mine forever. But I am grateful, beyond grateful, for the time given to us, no matter how frighteningly fast it flies by. The past four years with Vito (and his younger just-as-loved brothers) have been the most amazing years of our lives. Every single day added to our joy is a true gift!

Happy birthday, darling Vito! Please take it sloooooow!

* * * * * * *
P.S.
Like me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Love me on Bloglovin'

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Vito! I know exactly how you feel Frances! :) My eldest is only a few months younger than Vito. :)

    ReplyDelete

This is all pretty new to me so please feel free to share your mommy wisdom!