Saturday, September 27, 2014

Spending my birthday at Taal Vista Hotel!

For months now, I've been telling Celine Arenillo of Taal Vista that I'm definitely spending my birthday at the historic hotel. We love Taal Vista so much because it's from the olden days, when hotels were for vacations and the grounds were extensive, when hotel staff was courteous and gracious and discreet and ever so helpful. So Taal Vista has a certain glamour to it.

Oh, I'll admit it: We really just love the huge space because the kids can run, run, run!!!
This was July last year and Iñigo exercised his new running legs on the grounds of Taal Vista.
That's Vito climbing up and rolling down the hilly slopes.

Plus, it's beside Sky Ranch.
The highest wheel in the country!
The carousel. Always a magical ride.
The park's best attraction? The breathtaking view.

And the hotel really does have the best views of the famous volcano.

Vince and I have been talking about going back to Tagaytay for a while now but have been intimidated by the fact that we're now outnumbered by our kids! But let's see how traveling with three kids goes! We're super excited for my birthday celebration!

Meanwhile, get to celebrate your very own milestones, too, at Taal Vista Hotel! The iconic hotel is celebrating its 75th anniversary this year and they're offering Diamond Deals to everybody!!!

Room rates are discounted to start at just P5,000 a night, and that already includes breakfast for two! They're even throwing in P500 credit for the food and drinks at Café Veranda!


Everyone is also invited to check out the touring exhibit called, "Taal Vista Hotel: History and Heritage." The interactive multimedia exhibit curated by renowned cultural scholar and former National Museum director Corazon Alvina highlights the historical milestones, the superb service, and significant experiences in the 75 years of Taal Vista Hotel. It is currently touring select SM Malls from September 18 to October 29, so check if the SM mall nearest you has the exhibit. Why? Well, because special discounted Diamond Deals will also be offered! You can get P500 off weekend rates, complimentary upgrades on weekday bookings, and up to Php750 Food and Beverage credit at Café Veranda! Sulit! Book na! Kami, booked na and we're celebrating my 38th birthday in beautiful and historic Taal Vista Hotel!
      
For more information on Taal Vista's Diamond Deals and to reserve, please call (+632) 917-8225, (+6346) 413-1000 or (+63917) 809-1254. Their website [www.taalvistahotel.com] is also very nice. I think it got spruced up recently. You can also like their Facebook page [www.facebook.com/taalvistahotel) and follow the Twitter and Instagram feeds (@taalvistahotel). 

* * * * * * *
P.S.
Subscribe to my newsletter
Like me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Love me on Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is all pretty new to me so please feel free to share your mommy wisdom!