Sunday, October 26, 2014

A year ago today

Exactly one year ago today, Iñigo met a cat. A really nice and gentle cat. He loved the cat at first sight.


Aww! I have 50 more photos of my then one-year-old Iñigo adoring that cat that bore him patiently, never once even acting annoyed (even though my captions made it seem so!). I wish I had cats again. I think my boys will love them!

While I love rediscovering these cute pics, what amazes me more is how quickly time flies. And how big my toddler's grown. And how I can't blink because every time I do, my boys are suddenly bigger. Oh, my heart!

(Thanks so much, Noel Pabalate, for the awesome photos!)

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahahaha! Super cute ng series na ito. Gawa ka pang mas maraming ganito please!!! I love cats! I love your little man's face! Perfect lang and super funny. ♥

    ReplyDelete

This is all pretty new to me so please feel free to share your mommy wisdom!