This post is brought to you by the new Colgate Sugar Acid Neutralizer Toothpaste.
Last week, I went all the way to Marriott in Pasay to witness the launch of what could possibly be the best toothpaste ever invented: the Colgate Sugar Acid Neutralizer toothpaste.
As we all know (or at least I think it's common knowledge from all the toothpaste commercials we see!), toothpaste prevents tooth decay in five ways:
1. The fluoride strengthens the tooth enamel from plaque and the formation of cavities.
2. Together with the abrasive ingredients in toothpaste, the brushing motion removes food particles and plaque that sticks to the surface of the teeth. Cleaner teeth also means whiter teeth.
3. Toothpaste also kills bacteria in the mouth.
4. Brushing teeth also stimulates the production of saliva. Saliva makes it difficult for bacteria and plaque to stick to teeth.
5. With the removal of food particles and bacteria, the mouth smells better. Some toothpastes have mouthwash, too.
As you can tell, being a Lotte Xylitol digital ambassador last year has taught me a lot about dental care! Anyway, I remember thinking back then, during Xylitol's dental health seminars, I remember thinking that all we can do is defend teeth from bacteria and plaque. How come we can't come up with a way to attack the elements that cause cavities?
And that's why I was pretty impressed when Colgate revealed its new toothpaste!
How the new Colgate toothpaste works is it neutralizes the power of the acids even before they can affect our teeth. Then the fluoride steps in to protect and strengthen our enamel. That for me is the equivalent of a strong army and a fortified castle. Dati kasi fortified castle lang ang meron tayo. So this two-step system is amazing for me!
* * * * * * *
Subscribe to my newsletter
Like me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Love me on Bloglovin'