Anyway, breastfeeding has its ups and downs but the downs have definitely been eased by helpful tools like HoneySuckle Breastmilk Storage Bags. Possibly the best milk storage bags ever!!! I am so happy with them, I had to share it over on my Instagram!
Piero will turn one month old this weekend! So I've started expressing my breast milk so we can start him on the bottle (so I can start having some sort of life outside the babies haha). I really love these Honey Suckle breast milk storage bags. They are the strongest and best storage bags in the world!!!
I've used a number of milk storage materials before but this is the first time I'm really liking the act of storing my milk, like, I really super enjoy it! Haha, I'm so babaw. But really, it's not so babaw especially when you want to make sure...
(a) Your precious breast milk doesn't get wasted by spilling out of leaky containers;
(b) Your milk stays pure and clean; and
(c) You have space in your freezer.
Here's what it looks like:
1. I love the design. It can lie flat in the freezer to save space, but the bottom opens up so you can make it stand on the counter. That way, when you're transferring milk into it, there's no spillage!
2. It has two seals to ensure no spills whatsoever!
3. It has a pour spout making it easy for me to pour out milk—again, no spills!
4. The plastic is BPA-free. And it's thick. Tough plastic. Will not be destroyed by the freezer frost or by my toddler's playfulness when he chanced upon a bag of milk and ran away with it, trying to open it to get to the milk inside!
5. The write-on tab lets me write on it with a ballpoint pen! Other storage materials, I had to use a permanent marker.
6. It's the best in the market but it's not expensive at all!
Here's how I use it:
|I just use a manual pump now. I like that I pump milk and strengthen my grip at the same time!|
|Even the packaging takes up so little space in my cupboards!|
|I like that you can write on it using a ballpen, a color marker, even a pencil!|
|It can stand on its own!|
|I froze it flat and look—no spills!|
I love my HoneySuckle Breastmilk Storage Bags! And this isn't a sponsored post!
You can get a box of 25 pre-sterilized, biodegradable, BPA-free, super thick and tough, affordable HoneySuckle milk bags for just P399 at Rustan's Department Store. Mwah!
* * * * * * *
Subscribe to my newsletter
Like me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Love me on Bloglovin'