Thursday, November 13, 2014

Mommies, stay pretty with the help of BDJ Box (and me)!

I just spent the day with the other Beauty Ministers of BDJ Box. We shot a new video for the beauty website. Here's the current one:


So today we made a new video. It was so much fun! It was also a little silly and, for me, a bit strange since I haven't talked in a video in years. Rusty. I was stiff and I couldn't remember my lines and I felt self-conscious talking to a camera. I hope BDJ Box edits it so I still sound smart and relaxed!

Watch for the new video soon! Meanwhile, here's a few behind-the-scenes shots that I posted on Instagram/Facebook:

And here are my articles up on BDJ Box:
Review: Motherlove Sitz Bath Spray
Mommy Peg: Charlene Gonzalez-Muhlach
Mommy Peg: Rissa Mananquil-Trillo
Review: Lancome Genifique Yeux Eye Cream
Review: Garnier Home Color Kit + DIY Hair Dye Tips
My Trick to Drinking More Water
Review: Lancome Advanced Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate
Mommy Peg: Hilary Isaac
My Biggest Beauty Secret
Good to the Last Drop
Post-Pregnancy Skincare that Works
My Favorite BDJ Box Finds

Have a gorgeous weekend, mommy bellas!

* * * * * * *
P.S.
Like me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Love me on Bloglovin'

2 comments:

  1. So much fun spending the day with you and Piero <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Ze bangs are sooooo pretty! You look like a teenager!

    ReplyDelete

This is all pretty new to me so please feel free to share your mommy wisdom!