Anyway, the front and back covers are thick and hard and sturdy, which is perfect for busy moms who throw their planners into bags and onto desks. But, as you can see from my photo, it dents easily, too, so maybe it's not so perfect for super O.C. moms who throw their planners into bags and onto desks.
What makes this unique is that the family's schedule is planned with Mom's schedule. I guess that's great if you have three kids. But if you have one or two, sayang ang space. If you have four or more, kulang naman. And asan ang schedule ni daddy? By not including space for dad's schedule, this calendar makes him insignificant.
I also feel that the column for Mom/Kids is sayang sa space since you write down the day's details under the day itself. What does one write in that column? I decided I can use that space for the week's goals and reminders... except I remembered the bottom part:
The next pages are tools for the fun stuff, like parties and vacations, and then the serious stuff like money and household management.
I just find it strange that there's just one page each for these tools. I mean, okay, maybe the party planner, baka nga naman Noche Buena lang ang party mo sa buong taon, but diba tayong mga mommies usually we throw a small party for each of our kids' birthdays? So kulang siya for me.
Yung vacation planner, okay. Baka nga naman isang major trip sa summer and isa pa sa Christmas break so go, okay na ang one page. But yung menu maker, there ought to be 52 pages because it's a weekly plan and there are 52 weeks in a year.
|Six days? I guess Sundays mean going out or calling in meals!|
|I think only the bank account info is useful.|
|Great idea to write down what the family needs for reference!|
The last part of the Mommy Mundo Mom 24/7 Planner features discount coupons. So hooray for moms who love to shop!
What I loved:
- The hard cover. I don't mind that it gets dented. I'm not precious with my things. In fact, the more battered my things get, the more I love them. But not too tattered naman so maganda yung sturdy covers.
- The simplicity and straightforwardness. No frills, no illustrations, no "What is Mommy Mundo?" and branding like that. I like that it goes straight to your day!
- The grocery essentials. You can just check that basic list every time you make the shopping list!
- The price. It's a very friendly P395 lang!
What needs improvement:
- The lines need to be toned down. There's too many and they're too dark. Too busy and stressful!
- Add daddy's schedule.
- I really think one page for the Menu Maker is just wrong. Either make it 52 pages or remove it altogether.
- Add a pocket for receipts, notes, bills, etc.
For more info on the Mommy Mundo Mom 24/7 2015 Planner and where to buy it, click here.
Or you can leave a comment below telling me what your favorite Topaz Mommy blog entry is because I'm giving away my Mommy Mundo Mom 24/7 2015 Planner!!!
Leave your Facebook account name or Twitter handle so I know how to contact you in case you win.
Yes, that's all! Oh, and you need to have a Philippine address. Giveaway ends exactly 24 hours from now. So that's Dec 31, 12:30am. Good luck!
*This planner was given to me. This is not a sponsored giveaway. I'm just giving it away because I already bought a planner!
CONTEST IS CLOSED.
Winner is Dane Relente! Congrats! Send me a message at my FB Topaz Horizon page to claim your planner!
Subscribe to my newsletter
Like me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Love me on Bloglovin'