Friday, February 20, 2015

The 4th Trimester and a baby named Patricia

Helping out a reader (hi Peachy!) who wants you all to join this seminar on coping with the first few months after giving birth.

Yes, coping is the right word. Many of us think that a new baby is just complete joy (okay, it is hehe), but no one talks about the baby blues, the strange body you now have, the incontinence, the constipation, the sleepless nights, the helplessness and isolation, the exhaustion, the fears, the now sexless marriage... It's not all happy-happy-joy-joy in new momma land!

So prepare yourself with this seminar!

More than preparing yourself for a life with a baby, your participation will also help another baby. Patricia Parcia is a perfect baby girl. She just happens to have Severe Larygomalacia (collapsed larynx) and Subglottic Stenosis (narrowing of the throat). What this means is Patricia can't breathe or eat without medical intervention.

There is a GoFundMe page set up by Patricia's daddy, Patrick. He is asking for our help to raise $18,000 or about P800,000. It's a small amount really compared to a baby girl's life, so I am sure we can rally together and donate to Baby Patricia's medical needs.

Click here to go to Patricia's GoFundMe page and learn more about her.

She is frankly so adorable! She reminds me of my Iñigo, with her big eyes and shock of black hair. After last week's health scare when my three baby boys were sick with a cold and cough and I was faint with fear, I can't imagine having to confront what Patricia's parents face every day.

Bless you, Patricia's parents! I don't know you but I am a mother, too, and my heart breaks for you and your baby girl! I am praying for heaven's gates to open for you and pour financial blessings and love and comfort and strength to you and your Patricia. I pray for complete healing for her in Jesus's name and by whose stripes we are healed. Amen!

Please donate to Patricia! Or just attend the 4th Trimester seminar since all proceeds will go to Patricia. God bless us all!

* * * * * * *
P.S.
Subscribe to my newsletter
Like me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Love me on Bloglovin'

5 comments:

  1. thank you so much for helping us spread this info.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know about her and God bless you for helping Patricia!

      Delete
  2. Thank you ms. Peachy and ms. Frances, thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you ms. frances, God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. God bless you and your granddaughter, Michelle! Trust in God!

      Delete

This is all pretty new to me so please feel free to share your mommy wisdom!