Sunday, March 15, 2015

My boys love KidsTime!

This post is brought to you by SMART Communications.

Remember when I talked about the gadget offer of SMART Bro? The Gadget Plus Plan 499? Well, eto na, mga mommies. I have a review!

Okay, here is my Vito with the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite in a super cute (and super practical) Samsung Kids grip case with stylus. This comes with SMART Bro Pocket Wifi and 1.7Gb of Internet per month. It also comes with 30 days of FREE Samsung KidsTime app, and a Dora the Explorer plush doll. 

Yes, all that for a mere P499 a month!
  

Sobra siyang sulit kasi enjoy na enjoy my kids with KidsTime. There are more than 80 apps for Vito, 4, and Iñigo, 2. Take a peek (oh, the apps na parang may black circles, those are updating. I took photos while downloading new updates kasi).


My boys haven't actually explored ALL the apps kasi ang dami grabe. There are games that really make them think. Look at this arithmetic race:


Sooo many more fun and brain-stimulating apps! Lots of songs and stories, too. The boys sing the songs SO LOUDLY! Hindi sila nagsasawa. I guess kasi there's a time limit I can set.
When time's up, the app really won't work anymore so the kids really can't play with it anymore! This way, they have no choice but to put the gadget down and play with their other toys. It's genius. I love that part the best!


I really recommend the SMART Bro Gadget Plus Plan 499. All that fun for only P499 a month! Super sulit. Super! But this offer ends on March 31 so drop by the nearest SMART store to grab this deal! You can also check out http://smrt.ph/gadgetplus for more information.

* * * * * * *
P.S.
Subscribe to my newsletter
Like me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Love me on Bloglovin'


No comments:

Post a Comment

This is all pretty new to me so please feel free to share your mommy wisdom!