Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Topaz Mommy was at Pampers' big party!

This post is brought to you by the all new Pampers Baby Dry.

Exactly one week ago, Pampers threw a most fabulous baby shower. I was enchanted when this invitation popped up in my email:
My Piero! Love at first sight talaga!!!

It was my very first time to get such a cute invitation, and I think it is the CUTEST invitation EVER and NOTHING will ever top it (pagbigyan niyo na ako!)! Pampers sure threw a big event! And I was so happy to be there with my mommy friends and fellow digital ambassadors—(see below, from left) Roxi Santiago of Mommy Roxi, Ginger Arboleda of Mommy Ginger, me, Jane Kingsu-Cheng of Flats & Stilletos, celebrity endorser Andi Manzano-Reyes, Shen Cala-or of Shen's Addiction, Nikki Tiu of AskMeWhats, and Martine de Luna of Make It Blissful.

We, plus other mom bloggers and media, were there to celebrate a baby shower for new Pampers brand ambassador Andi Manzano-Reyes, and to say hello to the two best diapers ever: the all new Pampers Baby-Dry and Premium Care.

The big function room at Active Fun at Bonifacio High Street was decked out in Pampers colors of aquamarine and yellow. Blooming paper lanterns, ribbons, white vases with bright yellow flowers everywhere! Such simple but happy decorations—everything beautiful but there was nothing too precious or delicate so there was nothing that mommies would have to worry about because we all brought our kids! Pampers was so nice to let the kids play at Active Fun while we found out about the new diapers and brand ambassador.
That dessert station is LOVE! 
Just some of the fabulous and adorable goodies!
My Piero! So sarap to eat lunch when such a cute and happy baby is smiling at me!
Iñigo dancing, playing and fighting with the other kids while his baby brother's photo flashes on the screen behind him.

First, the brand ambassador, Andi Manzano-Reyes. She's a popular DJ, model, host, wife of businessman GP Reyes, and now first-time mommy to Pilar Olivia! She's so pretty and sweet and friendly and just oozing with kindness! Pampers definitely picked the right mommy! She was so heavily pregnant at the baby shower last week that we were assuring her na mabuti na lang there were two hospitals nearby. Congratulations on your new perfect baby girl, Andi!

Second, let's meet the two new diapers that Pampers is so proud of: Baby-Dry and Premium Care. Both variants are made of superior materials that, ehem, pamper baby's skin. They don't just promise but they also deliver up to 12 hours of baby being free from wetness, which means a whole night's sleep undisturbed by a full diaper, a leaky diaper, or a feeling of wetness and discomfort.

And, as I told you all before when I did a sleep series* sponsored by Pampers not too long ago, sleep is incredibly important to babies' development. Not only will they have bodies and brains that are well rested and ready to achieve more firsts, they'll also be happier and in better moods. And really, who doesn't love a happy baby?


Both are actually the same in performance but Premium Care is made of even softer material so that only the softest touches baby's bum-bum. It's crazy soft, moms. When Pampers called this sosyal diaper "premium care," they really meant it!

I'll talk about the diapers more in my next post. I'll even do a little experiment for you just so you can see how amazing they are, and why Pampers is the best choice for me and my babies! Abangan!

At the #FirstWithPampers event, a new online app was also revealed for moms to enjoy: the Pampers Firstbook! I'll tell you more about FirstBook in another post soon dahil medyo mahaba na ito, but if you want to check it out, click here!


*Check out my sleep articles sponsored by Pampers two years ago:
Top 5 reasons why babies wake up at night
Surprising effects of lack of sleep on babies


* * * * * * *

P.S.
Subscribe to my newsletter
Like me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Love me on Bloglovin'

5 comments:

  1. I use Pampers Active Dry when my baby's an infant pa and we haven't transitioned to cloth diapers yet. It's really that one brand I trust. Medyo expensive compared sa iba pero sya lang (and another medyo expensive brand din) ang okay talaga kasi hindi nagkakarashes ang baby ko. Other's are cheap nga but I have to change nappies every after a few hours kundi rashes galore na. So ganun din! Hahahaha! Mas tipid pa nga ata yung pampers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, fellow Pampers mommy! =) Kami we use Active Baby kasi grabe sa active my Iñigo and Piero! Super agree ako with you about the mura nga, palit naman nang palit, so anong natipid, diba?

      Delete
  2. Hello Frances!

    I was at the Pampers event too! Actually, that little cutie in green long sleeves behind Iñigo is my son! :)

    I was having a fan girl moment when I saw you but was too shy to talk to you. Maybe I will have the courage next time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Please always say hi! I love making new friends =D

      Delete
    2. Will do that next time :) Hope to see you again!

      Delete

This is all pretty new to me so please feel free to share your mommy wisdom!