This post is brought to you by the all new Pampers Baby Dry.
|The delivery early last year. We haven't used it all up yet!|
What I liked:
If you've been reading my blog for a good long while, you'd know I have sung praises many times for Pampers diapers. My reasons for loving the diapers before are still my reasons now:
- Pampers guarantees dryness that lasts for up to 12 hours. This is true. You know when I said in the above photo that we haven't used up our delivery from last year? That's because we really do just have two diaper changes a day! (My friend, fellow mom and blogger Lee Shen Cala-or of Shen's Addictions said that you can't do that with girl babies because they get UTI.)
- The diapers are imbued with moisturizing properties. My babies' butts are soft and smooth. H
- Softness like cotton. The new diaper is softer!
- Breathable cover. It keeps wetness in but lets air in and out. My boys' skin, both Iñigo and Piero, their skin is hindi parang babad sa moisture or pawis. Alaga!
- Comfy fit. The fit is made even better now with the stretchy tape. This tape is stronger and even more flexible. It moves with the baby, kahit anong likot at galaw. It stays stuck, too. I can't stand tape that gets detached!
|It stretches at the sides so it expands with baby's movements.|