This post is brought to you by the all new Pampers Baby Dry.
|The delivery early last year. We haven't used it all up yet!|
What I liked:
If you've been reading my blog for a good long while, you'd know I have sung praises many times for Pampers diapers. My reasons for loving the diapers before are still my reasons now:
- Pampers guarantees dryness that lasts for up to 12 hours. This is true. You know when I said in the above photo that we haven't used up our delivery from last year? That's because we really do just have two diaper changes a day! (My friend, fellow mom and blogger Lee Shen Cala-or of Shen's Addictions said that you can't do that with girl babies because they get UTI.)
- The diapers are imbued with moisturizing properties. My babies' butts are soft and smooth. H
- Softness like cotton. The new diaper is softer!
- Breathable cover. It keeps wetness in but lets air in and out. My boys' skin, both Iñigo and Piero, their skin is hindi parang babad sa moisture or pawis. Alaga!
- Comfy fit. The fit is made even better now with the stretchy tape. This tape is stronger and even more flexible. It moves with the baby, kahit anong likot at galaw. It stays stuck, too. I can't stand tape that gets detached!
|It stretches at the sides so it expands with baby's movements.|
What I didn't like:
Nothing! It's a better and improved version! And I'm not saying this just because this is actually a sponsored review; I'm saying this because it's a fact. I really truly love the new Pampers Baby Dry. I urge my mommy readers to try this new diaper on your babies and toddlers!
I'm not the only one who got free diapers, by the way. I'll tell you all about the great big diaper giveaway Pampers had for moms all over the Philippines in my next post!
* * * * * * *
Subscribe to my newsletter
Like me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Love me on Bloglovin'