This post is brought to you by Cetaphil Baby.
If it touches my kids' skin, then we only use the best products. So I'm so excited to try the new Cetaphil Baby line! It promises to be so gentle on the most tender skin, just like a #MothersLovingTouch. Learn more about the new Cetaphil Baby Product Range on the #cetaphilph website at http://bit.ly/FrancesForCetaBabyPH 😄 I'll do a review in two weeks! 😄
Cetaphil Baby is a skincare line for young children. It doesn't have parabens, alcohol, mineral oils—which can harm skin. It's not made of any animal ingredient. Just good and gentle stuff, just like a mother's loving touch. That's their official hashtag (#MothersLovingTouch), by the way, in case you have Instagram and want to see all the happy babies using Cetaphil Baby, like this little guy here:
|Love you, my Piero!|
We're currently using Cetaphil Baby Ultra Moisturizing Bath & Wash for Vito and Iñigo and Cetaphil Baby Gentle Wash & Shampoo on Piero. Both bottles are seen in that cute photo above. Here's my review:
What I liked:
- The easy-grip bottles. Really handy when you have a slippery baby!
- The price. Cetaphil Baby Gentle Wash & Shampoo is only Php 242 for 230ml and only Php 77 for 50ml. I'll find out what the other prices are and will update this post soonest!
- The mascot—an elephant! All my kids have big ears and super tangos noses—just like their papa and mama! So we have a sprinkling of elephants everywhere in our home.
- Most of all, I like how clean, soft and smooth my kids' skin are! They're so touchable and kissable and huggable.
What I didn't like:
The fragrance. All the products have a strong scent. I'm highly sensitive to smells that I put on my skin and, of course because they're so close to me, on my babies' skin. So depending on your preference, you may or may not like it. Most moms on Instagram said they loved the scent.
I actually like the smell, too, but when the kids are toweled dry na. They smell sooo yummy and their yummy scent lasts longer, which is a good thing when you have super active, sweaty, smelly boys haha.
The Cetaphil Baby range is great because it did keep my kids' skin and hair soft and smooth. Plus, they smelled so yummy!
And yet, because of the fragrance, Cetaphil Baby said on their Facebook page: "Cetaphil Baby has a fragrance and may cause irritation to those with highly sensitive skin, so we suggest the Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser and Lotion if you are 100% sure that your baby has sensitive skin. Cetaphil Baby is perfect for babies with normal skin."
If your child's skin is normal, then maybe you'd like to give Cetaphil Baby a try! The skincare line is available in many supermarkets and drugstores (scroll to end of post for more specific locations). You can also join...
Yes, because I was given extra, let's gift three mommies with Cetaphil Baby products! Here are the prizes:
Cetaphil Baby Shampoo 200ml, Daily Lotion 400ml, and Massage Oil 200ml
Cetaphil Baby Gentle Wash & Shampoo 230ml and Ultra Moisturizing Bath & Wash 230ml
Cetaphil Baby Gentle Wash & Shampoo 50ml, Ultra Moisturizing Bath & Wash 50ml, Baby Shampoo 50ml, Daily Lotion 50ml, and Massage Oil 50ml
All you have to do is:
- Like the Facebook page of Cetaphil Philippines.
- Like the Facebook page of Topaz Horizon.
- Post a photo of you and your baby on YOUR Facebook wall. Use this caption: "My baby's skin deserves a #MothersLovingTouch, like the gentle care Cetaphil Baby gives. I hope I win the giveaway of Topaz Horizon!" TAG MY PAGE!!! It helps me to see your post!
- Add the link to this blog post. That's it!
CONTEST IS CLOSED.
Celerhina Aubrey for winning first prize
Emilie Udasco for winning second prize
Rachel Anne Del Rosario for winning third prize
To know more about Cetaphil Baby, visit their website and like their Facebook page.
Cetaphil Baby is currently available in SM Hypermart, SM Supermarket, Shopwise, South Star Drug, St. Joseph Drug, and Baby Company.
* * * * * * *
Subscribe to my newsletter
Like me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Love me on Bloglovin'