Friday, July 22, 2011

Shopping for Vito's first adidas shoes!

This post is brought to you by Adidas.

I'm not the sort of girl who wears sneakers but if I have to, I only wear adidas. I'm a total adidas fan. I have a gorgeous pair of leather sneakers for casual days and pink trainers with air mesh uppers for exercise days. So naturally I want adidas for my boy!

I'm loving the Disney Cars 2 collection:















So cool! Must get Vito a pair. Or two. Now, Vito, start walking!


P.S. adidas for kids is exclusively available at adidas shops in Alabang Town Center, Eastwood Mall, Greenbelt 3, Power Plant, Trinoma, Robinsons Bacolod and Gaisano Davao, and Rustan's Makati, Shangri-la Plaza. There's also super cute shoes for girls. Will blog about that next time. 

2 comments:

  1. awww... cute finds!
    wait, no adidas kids in cebu? :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute shoes. i love the red one...

    ReplyDelete

This is all pretty new to me so please feel free to share your mommy wisdom!